- Create one project per question.
- Make sure the Product Name starts with the assignment and question number, for example
- Put your full name as the Organization Name, for example
- Use your name in reverse notation as the Company Identifier, for example
- Put all of the project folders in a directory named with your full name and the assignment number, for example
- You can also add the date to the directory name, in case you upload more than one version, I’ll make sure to only look at the latest one.
- Compress this folder as a ZIP archive. On Mac OS X, you can just right-click on the directory and select Compress “Folder Name”.
- Connect to the CDA FTP server and navigate to the
- Drop your ZIP file into the
DropBox folder. Note that once the file is uploaded, you will not be able to edit it (see here for more information).